WHAT IS THE ORDERING PROCESS?
- Measure the area you wish to cover and use our Mulch Calculator to figure how much material you will need.
- Select the items you’d like to order and add them to your shopping cart. Be sure to select if you’d like to have your materials in bulk (by the cubic yard) or by the bag and don’t forget to add the quantity you’d like of each material.
- When you are ready to checkout, click “Go to Checkout” underneath your shopping cart in the sidebar.
- Refine your order and make any adjustments as necessary.
- Fill out the form with your information and click “Make Purchase”.
- A sales associate from Suburban Lawn & Garden will contact you via phone to confirm and accept payment for your order.
WHY DO I NOT PAY FOR MY TRANSACTION ONLINE?
One reason… Customer Service. When you order from Suburban Lawn & Garden, you’re not just a numbered order that comes through and is “processed”. You are our customer and as our customer, we want to ensure your needs are met and that your order is transacted to meet with your maximum satisfaction. Having your order confirmed through one of our sales associates is our method of making sure you get what you need and it is delivered how you need it.
WHY ARE MY TAXES “ESTIMATED” IN THE SHOPPING CART?
Taxes are calculated at the time of transaction and based on the town in which you are located. As some areas have higher tax rates than others, we offer an estimated tax rate that will be adjusted at the time of your confirmation call.
WHAT IF MY ZIP CODE IS NOT LISTED ON THE DELIVERY CHART?
The sales associate making the confirmation call will discuss and refine the delivery details of your order with you.
If we have missed your zip code and it fits reasonably within our delivery area, your confirmation call will help us refine and grow our services. Feel free to call 1-800-MulchPRO (during normal business hours) for assistance, as well.
If you still have questions please call us at 816-942-2921 or email us at KCMulch@suburbanlg.com. Thank you.